Small Food Retailer Pest Control Programme
Target Pest has put together a programme of pest control specifically designed for small food retailers such as fast food outlets, cafes, bakeries, butchers, dairies, grocery shops, bars, service stations, fishmongers, and small restaurants. Our Targets: Protection of your property, profit and reputation through the control, prevention and monitoring of:
Rats Mice Flies Crawling insects
All businesses are at risk from the damage caused by pests. They cause physical damage to buildings, contents, wiring, health and of course reputations. For the small food retailer the risk to hygiene and the loss of business through poor public perception can be very serious.
The Target Pest Small Food-Retailer Programme will not only help you comply with hygiene regulations but will protect your business from financial loss and loss of goodwill. By the time you notice pests present on your premises some damage may already have been done. Stay one step ahead of your competitors, be seen to be clean.
Save $450 per year! Only $195 per quarter + GST. Standard programme includes:
Rodent Control – Minimum of:
- 8 service calls per year.
- 5+ non spill bait, tamper proof bait stations.
- Simple proofing such as sealing gaps around pipes cables and under doors.
- Free call out.
- Fully documented reports.
Usual price $190.00/qtr
Flying Insect Control – Minimum of:
- 1 Discreet fly trap unit.
- Full maintenance.
- 1 Residual insecticide surface spray interior and exterior.
Usual price $97.50/qtr
Crawling Insect Monitoring – Minimum of:
- 2 non-toxic insect monitoring stations.
- Checked and replaced 4 quarterly.
Usual price $50.00/qtr